dyelsxia mtaetrs not?

I know that few people out there like reading copy and paste type things, I was going to post about my stay in London at the weekend but the post I had written out over a double period of computing got completely swallowed although due to more recent events I am kind of glad about it. I would still like to say to Rebecca, Arun and especially Sonja that I’m missing you.

Aynawy hrees the mian cpoy and ptase msesgae wihch I actlauly fnuod qiute inetresnitg:

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at

Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a

wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be

in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed

it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed

erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig huh?

yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt !.!.!

Stay Alive

Zed0

9 Comments

• Niki says:

wlel dnoe!!
    keep lvinig carzy lday

• Davus says:

thtas atlucaly surlinspigy ininertestg.
    hdeacahe iucnidng, but ineesrtirng.

• Anonymous says:

ideenldy!

xx -sonja

• Davus says:

ideendly? damn, i’m really stupid at the moment, what does that translate as…?

oh, by the way ben, you’re answer to the random question (you’re digging a tunnel to china, where do you start) is exactly the same as mine. china seems the obviouse place. oooo, china, that’s where i’ll be in a year…
    anyway, great minds think alike. mmmm, it must then logically follow that stupid minds think alike too. oh well.

shameless plug here, visit http://euphroia_is_the_way.blogspot.com in your spare time, it really is very good. or so i hear. critically aclaimed, thats the word. never visited the place myself…

anyhoo, adeus for now.

• Zed0 says:

She’s just trying to confuse me by throwing in an l, it should be indeedly

obviously there are different kinds of stupidity so there for not all stupid minds think alike though it follows that there are different types of genius

now I can’t even remember where that question came up

• Nodders says:

I have been told I have a backwards way of thinking things so here goes:

.elbuort eb ot gniog s’ereht ,rehtegot tca sih teg t’nseod C-uM fI .won gnitseretni yrev yllautca s’ti esuaceb llorgolb ym no uoy detatsni-er I ,yaw eht yB .erofeb ti tuoba thguoht neve reven I ?taht si gnizama woH

Ow my head hurts…

• Zed0 says:

dnekeew siht ginod era uoy revetahw htiw nuf evaH .krow lliw kinl eht taht os gnilleps eht detcerroc neve ev’uoy ees I puy

• Nodders says:

.uoy knahT

• Sooz? says:

*nirg live* ?taht noitnem ot tnaem ton I saw , spoO .thginot dneirflrig ruoy htiw amenic eht ot gniog nuf evah ,odroG seY

Ok, thats me done. Did y’all see mirror Google (elgooG) that was on the dudes site that posted on Daveys site. It was quite fun… But you still read elgooG as Google cos it was big and the same as the real one, but backwards.. really screws with your mind, that one!!

Oh and thanks for the comment.. No-one else has noticed he design of the page yet..